Diplomatique Corps – Education Charter International
H.E. Prof. Dr. Paul Ratnayake appointed as International Governor and Co-Chair of Advisory Council
The Hon. Prof. Dr. Paul Ratnayake, Ph D, M.B.A., .DDG.AMDA, BHHSA has been appointed as Hony. Governor of International Council and Co-Chairman of Advisory Council. His Excellency is a resident of Switzerland, Europe.
His Excellency Dr.Ratnayake achievements represent a diverse range of activities such as business executives, volunteer workers, fund raisers, entrepreneurs, researchers, educators, humanitarians, entertainers , inventors, authors, musicians, and other whose activities will affect future generations because of their exceptional deeds and dedications to goals.
The purpose of the Trust is to promote the need of higher education for youth and take effort to educate the underprivileged and needy youth to help build a world in which every youth become accessible to higher education at affordable price and Trust unites to help then achieve the future. Recognizing the global dynamics of Education availability, the Trust acts both at the International and through its Regional and National chapters at the regional or national level to spread and ignite the social awareness of educating the youth for better livelihood
(J.Evans. President – American Biographical Institute)
H.E. Prof. Dr. Paul Rat nayake has been select ed for appointment as Secretary General of the United Cultural Convention. Honorary Consul of the First Children’s Embassy in the W orld-Megjashi. Dr. Ratnayake was chosen because of his dedication to contributing to a better society by building better communities through outst anding service on local, state and internat ional levels. Dr Ratnayake has been listed in W ho’s W ho in the W orld, Who’s W ho in Science and Engineering and Outstanding People of the Twentieth Century. Dr. Ratnayake has also had his biography featured in the 1000 world Leaders of Influence publication and recipient of the Order of International Ambassadors. Dr. Ratnayake sets a fine example because of his outstanding service, example, and excellence within the community and his profession.
Dr.Rat nayake whose achievem ents represent a diverse range of activities such as business executives, volunt eer workers, fund raisers, entrepreneurs, researchers, educators, humanitarians, ent ertainers , invent ors, authors, musicians, and other whose activities will effect future generations because of their exceptional deeds and dedications to goals.
The Hon. Prof. Dr. Paul Ratnayake, Ph D, M.B.A., .DDG.AMDA, BHHSA.
Honorary Consul, First Children Embassy in the World-Medjashi, Basel and Basel land, Switzerland.
Senator, World Nations Congress, N.C., USA
Secretary-General U.C.C., Deputy Governor A.B.I, N.C., USA
Deputy Director General, I.B.C. Cambs, UK
Diplomatic Counsellor, LDA, London, UK
Cavalier The World Order of Science-Education-Culture, Belgium
Distinguished Professor Bibliotheque World-Wide , Irvine, CA, USA
Consulting Editor Contemporary who’s who, USA
Founder Member London Diplomatic Academy, London, UK
Assembly Member International Diplomatic Academy, Europe
ABI Noble Order of International Ambassadors For outstanding services to world society, USA
Profiles in Excellence 500 Biographies of Inspirations Dedication and Accomplishment, Irvine, CA, USA
Member British Holistic Health Sciences, London, UK
Founder / Executive President Humanity without Frontiers UK, Switzerland,
Awards / Honours
Recipient of International Peace Prize Awarded by the authority of the United Cultural convention – United States of America (Prize is to celebrate the work of individuals who are achieving results across political, religious and ethnic divisions, for peace and justice)
- Honorary Consul First Children’s Embassy of the World, Megashi,Skopje
- Distinguished Professor Bibliotheque World- Wide Irvine, CA 92606
- Consulting Editor Contemporary who’s who
- Marquis Who’s who in the world Healthcare and Medicine
- Outstanding people of the Twentieth century Founder
- Member London Diplomatic Academy Assembly /
- Member International Diplomatic Academy Lifetime
- Deputy Governor ABIRA N.C. U.S.A.
- Member of American Metaphysical Doctors Association, Californian, U.S.A.
- Secretary – General Universal Cultural Congress, U.S.A.
- Deputy Governor Board of Research ABI N.C. U.S.A.
- ABI the Noble Order of International Ambassadors (For outstanding services to World Society) U.S.A.
- 1000 Leaders of World Influence
- Profiles in Excellence 500 Biographies of Inspirations Dedication and Accomplishment
- Deputy Director – General IBC, Cambridge, U.K.
- Member British Holistic Health Sciences Association, London, U.K.
- Member World Service Government, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- Honorary Chairman Association for Health and Human Sciences, U.K.
- Member of American Biographical Research Institute, N.C., U.S.A.
- The American Biographical Institute, The Research Board Of Advisors
- Founder /Executive President Humanity without Frontiers United Kingdom, Switzerland